I was born on July 4th of 1978 in Tehran. Being always interested in painting, moreover having my father’s encouragement from my early childhood. I’ve been inspired by people, my city, and cats for almost my entire artworks which are variations of paintings, cartoons, caricatures and animations.
Also I try to learn from around and teach others how to approach art professionally, so I have been working as a teacher for many years and spend most of my time at Chegouneh institute, where young people learn how to be their best in art. Read More
- When Dolma could not speak.When Dolma could not speak. Tehran. Porteghal pub. 2020. For Further […]
- Egotism. Borzou Ghaderi.Egotism. Borzou Ghaderi. Illustrator: Bozorgmehr Hosseinpour. Tehran. Rowzane. 2018. For Further […]
- Fillip. Borzou Ghaderi.Fillip. Borzou Ghaderi. Illustrator: Bozorgmehr Hosseinpour. Tehran. Rowzane. 2015. For Further […]
- The story of mice and cat, according to Ubaid Zakani.The story of mice and cat, according to Ubaid Zakani. Tehran. […]
- Topsy-turvy town.Topsy-turvy town. Tehran. Mosallas pub. 2015. For Further reading click here.